Terms & Conditions
The pesky legal stuff! Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing any product or service. By purchasing any products or courses from Prep Medics Ltd you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The price for any product and service will be displayed on the website or communicated to you by a representative of Prep Medics Ltd. All prices are quoted in GBP inclusive of any value added tax. Prep Medics Ltd reserves the right to change the prices at any time. Places on any course are only confirmed once payment has been received in full and Prep Medics Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to anybody who has not paid in full for the course.
Children under the Age of 16
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to any event they attend.
Cancellation & Transfer Policy
In addition to your other legal rights, cancellations 1-14 days before a course will incur a fee of 100% of the course price. Cancellations 15+ days before a course will incur a fee of 50% of the course price. By booking a course within 14 days of the start date you agree to waive any ‘cooling-off’ period. Transferring to the same course on a different date within 28 days of the start date of your booked course will incur a fee of 50% of the course price. If an attendee fails to turn up to their course then all course fees remain due in full.
For all digital courses cancellations are unfortunately not possible as you are granted immediate access to the course and its content.
All courses and their materials remain the property of Prep Medics Ltd and are copyrighted. They may not be reproduced, copied, photocopied or stored in any way. Any copying in any form is a breach of the law.
To ensure that all of our attendees have the best learning experience Prep Medics Ltd reserves the right to change course trainer, venue or content at any time without liability. We will always make every effort to provide an alternative course. Only if we cannot provide alternative courses will any money received for that course will be refunded in full, however, no compensation will be paid for additional costs incurred. Prep Medics Ltd is committed to ensuring the best learning environment for everyone on the course, and so we reserve the right to ask a delegate to leave the course if the trainer feels that the delegate is unable to participate in the course properly, including but not limited to inappropriate behaviour and disrupting the learning of other delegates on the course. In this case no refund will be given. Delegates are expected to be able to participate fully in our courses and have a good understanding of English. Any personal belongings that delegates bring with them are the responsibility of the delegates and under no circumstances will Prep Medics Ltd or any of it’s trainers be responsible for any loss or damage of any items. Prep Medics Ltd reserves the right to withdraw any offers or discounts at any time. Multiple discounts or offers may not be used in conjunction with each other.
You shall not:
- Copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works of the platform, courses, services, intellectual property or technology of Prep Medics Ltd or it’s third party vendor(s) or hosting partner(s) who provide infrastructure, hardware, software, networking, storage and related technologies required to operate the platform.
- Store, distribute, post, upload or transmit and content through the platform which is or is at risk of being perceived to be embarrassing, unlawful, harmful, threatening, bullying, libellous, defamatory, obscene, harassing, annoying, racially or ethnically offensive, inciting hatred, invasive of a person’s privacy, promoting illegal activity, violence, discriminatory, pornographic, sexually explicit or infringes the copyrights or intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Knowingly introduce any virus, worm, malware, spyware, Trojan horse or other harmful or malicious code into the platform or courses.
- Do anything which may in any way negatively impact the availability or performance of the platform or courses.
- Attempt to duplicate, modify, copy, adapt, distribute, market, lease, create derivative works from or resell the platform or courses (or any part of it including any of the software in or accessible through it.
- Sub-license any course or part of the platform.
- Access and use the platform or it’s courses in order to build a competitive product or service.
- Attempt to decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the platform or course in any way.
- Circumvent or manipulate any restrictions or security features within the platform.
You are responsible for all use of your account and maintaining the security of your account and the confidentiality and security of the username and password. You must contact Prep Medics Ltd immediately if you know or suspect that your account has been accessed by an unauthorised third party.
Each individual user has their own unique login details (username and password). Under no circumstances should these login details be shared or otherwise distributed to any third parties. Any breach of this may result in access to courses being terminated. In this case no refund will be given.
Each course is individually licensed to each user for the duration specified. Under no circumstances may this license be transferred, sold or otherwise change hands. Any breach of this may result in the termination of this agreement.
You are responsible for ensuring that you have the necessary internet connection speed, software and hardware to access the courses and platform. Prep Medics Ltd accepts no liability for inability to access courses due to you not having these.
Prep Medics Ltd will use all commercially reasonable efforts to keep the platform and it’s courses fully functioning at all times however we cannot guarantee that access will be uninterrupted and error free at all times. Prep Medics Ltd and all of its third party providers will not be liable for any interruption to use of the platform or its courses.
Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales. Any dispute relating to these Terms & Conditions shall fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
If any provisions of this agreement are held to be unenforceable, illegal or void in whole or in part the remaining portions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.